May 8, 2017

It's tunic time...part seven!

I have really been enjoying making, and wearing, these tunics!  They are soooo comfortable!
This tunic started with a turtleneck and a skirt.



The turtleneck was removed, turned under, and a new neckline was stitched in place.


The sleeves were cut off and hemmed.


The length of the top was cut down to size.


The skirt was cut to the needed length, gathered a bit along the top edge, then stitched to the top.


All in all, pretty simple!

I like to link to these great parties!
 photo signature.png

7 comments:

  1. Your refashions are always so unique while being so much better than the sum of the parts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! I think the best part of refashioning is trying to figure out how to use the best parts of different articles to combine and create something fun and unique!

      Delete
  2. What an adorable transformation! Gives me an idea for a couple of things I have that really need to be transformed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Della! I'm glad you were inspired...good luck with your transformations!

      Delete
  3. I recently came across your blog. Your refashioned creations are all great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beverly! I hope you enjoyed visiting the blog and will come back often!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate the feedback and always look forward to reading what you have to say! Susan